Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Bonne anniversaire à moi!

(photo collage created by my beautiful sis, Mary Ann)




Merci Beaucoup, Sweet Reya, for creating this


adorable Birthday Wish!


(i'm the lil' gal with the b-day hat...maybe when i was 3 or 4 years old... and my partner in crime, sis, Mary Ann wearing matching outfits my sweet Mom handsewn for us...doesn't my Mom look ultra fab in her pink outfit she handsewn too and her pixie iggy hair-do?! gotta love the 60's-70's!)


awwwwww!!!



today's my b-day...
42 years of living...
thank you Mom for giving birth to me...
i thank God for giving me life and continually blessing me

life is good...

7 comments:

Dionne said...

42???? I would NEVER pick it! Happy Birthday!

Labour of Love said...

yep...you are absolutely too sweet Dionne! i can't believe it either that i've got a lot of years under my belt...i certainly don't feel like it but every year just gets even better!!!! (you'll see...) thanks for wishing me a great birthday + making me smile from here to timbuktu today you're the sweetest!!!;) xoxo jo;)

Gracie said...

Happy happy birthday Jo!! You are looking amazing!! I'm sure you will have many more birthdays to come and will keep on inspiring people with your wonderful blog and creations.

Josephine said...

happy birthday, miss jo! have a wonderful celebration!

Anonymous said...

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo reya

Mekkan said...

Happy belated birthday! You look so happy! Glad to know you had a wonderful birthday. May you have lots lots of happiness and you give us lots lots of happiness for sure.

Labour of Love said...

merci beaucoup sweet Gracie, Reya, Josephine and Photojoy...all of your wishes truly have made my day even more special...thank you for taking the time to share such sweetness with me...life is good...because of YOU! xoxo jo;)