Monday, May 18, 2009

Finding inspiration in simple things...words...

(image taken by me on a gorgeous stroll with my lil' munchkins)

sometimes you just need to stop and smell the roses...(ok... or a flowering tree...) and sometimes it's the simplest of things that can inspire you...i adore quotes...but most of all, i absolutely heart quotes+photos...i'm so happy that i'm following 'Motiviational' on TWITTER because everyday, sometimes twice a day, you'll get these amazing thoughts...and the quote i used in my photo rings so much truth...'Positive anything is better than negative nothing'- Elbert Hubbard

i've got to remember that. been feeling a bit inept these days. does that happen to you?
so much stuff going on. so much work to be done. so little time. i feel like i'm working backwards or spinning my wheels at times.
but i've got to try to remember what's important. to take things slow. to enjoy what's right under my nose. to stop taking for granted these beautiful days that God has blessed me and my family with...SO...

i'm so glad i took some time to take a stroll with my lil' munchkins...to clear my head...to find inspiration...thanks Motivational and Elbert Hubbard...my mantra for this week...

'Positive anything is {TRULY} better than negative nothing'...

bonne nuit
xoxo jo ;)

3 comments:

Dionne said...

Amen to that! Optimism does a world of good. Did you see that Michael Fox special on Positivity on ABC the other week? It was really good. If you missed it, you can catch it online on the ABC website. He goes no a journey talking to all kinds of people who keep positive despite their circumstances. It's really encouraging.

I was so excited to see you'd posted. I've missed you!

Gracie said...

That's definitely inspiring! I think I should follow Motivational on twitter too and get me some daily dose inspirational motivation.
I love that you are focusing on the positive things and being happy with all the little things. Thanks for putting this into perspective for me as I needed a nudge!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Just what I needed.