Friday, January 28, 2011

change is good!

No. 1- 'Enjoy the little things'
it's been 3 years
(of blogging-well, i really haven't been a very good blogger. more like 'when i have time' blogger...).
i think a change is needed.
this is one of my lil' gals i sketched for the Sketchbook Project 2011 + here (coming soon... i still have to post my work on my profile).
i love this quote from Robert Brault, "Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the BIG things."
it's so true. i know that it's easy to take things for granted, esp. in our world today.
but, i'm going to really work harder this year to make things count.
to take more risks. to make things happen. to do more things. to enjoy life more.
you know...so much of my life really is filled with those 'little things' + to me those 'little things' end up being those very 'BIG THINGS' in my life.
1st. step, changing my header. i know it seems so minor. but to me, it's a step closer to one of my goals. this is allowing me to move in the right direction. to change something, do something differently. this is a start...now for the hard part...following through. how about you? are you doing what you want? is there something that you want to change? i say...go for it...what do you have to lose but those wasted days...start something today and start ENJOYING!
hmmm... let's see what's in store for this year...ok. DEAL! until next time...have a sweet weekend!
au revoir xoxo


2 comments:

Gracie said...

Hello lovely! I think this was a great post :) I also wanted to say thank you for your beautiful Christmas card! I'm sorry it has taken me so long to say thank you.

I should give you my new address but it's fine to use the other one because it's my parents home. So I will always get mail from there anyway.

I hope you are well. x

Labour of Love said...

Bonjour, Sweet Gracie!!!!!!!!! Oh thank you so much for your sweet comments! What a fab surprise...oh, I was afraid that you had moved...e-mail me your new snail addy bec. I'd like to send a lil' something your way...but it's a good thing that it's your folk's house...so glad you got it...I think of you often...how's the honeymoon, your adorable Jason!? Bet you're loving life, huh? Must visit your world soon...I miss your inspirational creativity...thanks for stopping by + sending lovely wishes my way...Happy 1st Wedding Anniversary + Sweet Valentine's Day to you and your honeybun...xoxo