Monday, December 29, 2008

Down Memory Lane...Hallow's eve, Tart Heart, coco chanel...













Do you remember this dear lil' ones...i sure do...you light up my life and i'm so happy that you're in love with life...

here you are Shioban with your sweet girlfriends at school...






Ahoy, me harties!


Ian, here's you, Shioban and your bud...3 lil' pirates...in my eyes,
you won 1st place!!!


Shioban, you just couldn't make up your mind, huh? Princess, Pirate, Cheetah gal...whomever you are...you're the most adorable lil' sweetheart!


Here are some pics from the munchkins' lil' modeling job this past Fall for the ever so Sweet Jasmine Kummer and her Tart Heart Shoppe...We just love Jasmine and her beautiful hats, softies and her other adorable creations! We also loved her place...it's in my old neighborhood, where dear Hubby had his 1st apt. and across the street from a wonderful park-great place for a photo shoot...however, it was one of the most coldest, wettest and windiest day ever last Fall...so we settled in her cool apt. and well the rest is history...the lil' munchkins just adore Sweet Jasmine and her very creative boyfriend, Joel. Can't wait to get her newest catalouge...I also was in the shoot but I didn't get some shots with my camera...but here are the ones I took with my camera...(because we modeled for Jasmine, she made me this lovely French Beret with the most Sweetet Eiffel Tower Pin...will be taking pics of that one soon...) WE LOVE YOU SWEET Jasmine of TART HEART!

















you guys are just growing up like weeds...

i just can't believe that you'll be turning 7 this coming April...
wow...how time flies when you're having fun...

you're my sweetie-pies and i love you to pieces...

may this new year bring even more blessing to you and your sweet world...
you're my everything...you're my world...

mahalkita lil' munchkins!



leaving you with a collage of my lil' coco chanel-Shioban...Love you sweet pink peanut princess bunny!



Bonne Nuit



xoxo jo ;)

No comments: