Friday, December 26, 2008

Merci beaucoup le vendredi #2...

(all images from Labour of Love)

Bonjour!
Hoping you had a wonderful Christmas Holiday...the lil' ones surely enjoyed themselves and are enjoying a lil' cat nap as they have been playing with their new toys and playing in the snow for HOURS...

...had a few moments and wanted to show you some pics of one of the many heartfelt gifts that have been coming my way from dear kindred spirits from all over the world...and also update my weekly 'Merci beaucoup le vendredi' (Thank you very much Friday) posts...


This Friday, I'd like to thank sweet Elizabeth of Quest Twenty Eight .

(Remember this past November I wrote about this wonderful artist and her precious hearts? ) Elizabeth who's all the way from England wrote to me and said that she was going to send me a heart because I made her day...isn't she just the sweetest heart ever?!!! I wasn't expecting anything because I truly just wanted to showcase this wonderful artist and her most creative ornaments...(plus I ADORE hearts and Elizabeth's photos were amazing!)

Well...a couple of weeks ago, my postman delivered a very, I mean a very SPECIAL package all the way from England and well...when the outside of the package says, "ROYAL MAIL"...well, I just about keeled over...I mean...wow..."ROYAL MAIL"...quite impressive...

When I opened this very special package, I was in TEARS...literally because...Elizabeth sent me this sweet note and not just ONE heart but THREE hearts!!!! Elizabeth said she wanted to send me three to honour my '3 little Miracles' (my flickr name which is dear to me as it represents my 3 little miracles-my children: Ian, Shioban and my Sweet Angel Sinead in Heaven)...tears just overflowed and I can't tell you how Elizabeth's kind gesture made me feel...

you truly touched my heart and I will forever be grateful for your random act of kindness, esp. to me, a stranger from all the way across the Atlantic Ocean...these special hearts will be treasured for ETERNITY...

Please go to Elizabeth's etsy shoppe and check out the wonderful and creative items she makes and sells...these hearts would be perfect all year round...esp. Christmas and Valentine's Day or just because you LOVE someone...and visit her blog Quest Twenty Eight to see what she's been up to and follow up on her adventures...I'm in love with these hearts and I thank Elizabeth for sharing the beauty she creates with me...

(all images from Labour of Love)

(all images from Labour of Love)
Elizabeth's note...brought tears to my eyes...thank you sweet Elizabeth for your Kindness and sweet thoughtfulness about my '3 little miracles!!!'


(all images from Labour of Love)
See how PERFECT your hearts are in my breezeway...this was our 'Red' Christmas room...


(all images from Labour of Love)
These hearts are perfect all year around!

( all images from Labour of Love)
These will be proudly displayed around my house...even for our Valentine Holiday that we celebrate over here...I simply LOVE the heart that says 'What people mean to me...' so PERFECT!

(all images from Labour of Love)
Soon, I will post pictures of the wonderful gifts and Vintage Stocking that my ultimate French Sister, Rhonda has sent and created for me...I simply LOVED every single thing she so lovingly sent to me...Rhonda truly made my Christmas oh so sweet...here's a sneak peek of her absolutely BEAUTIFUL stocking she sent to me...how very lucky I am...

(all images from Labour of Love)
more to come...VERY SOON...i promise...really i do...

Bonne Nuit

xoxo jo ;)

2 comments:

Fleur de Bee said...

Those Hearts are just beautiful! I have been wondering what to do to WOW myself for some valentines decor. I think I will do a PINK Velentine Tree this year and perhaps top it with one of those hearts if I can get my hands on one.

You lucky gal!!

Merry Christmas btw!

xx Molly

Pearl Maple said...

Happy Holidays
A beautiful creative post.

Received the vintage Christmas itty bitty book today and had to drop by and say how delightful your page is, as is your blog - just lovely.