Friday, December 19, 2008

Merci beaucoup le vendredi...


(all images from Labour of Love)

Remember I participated in Sofia Barao's Autumn Swap this past October/November...well, I finally edited my photos of the amazing presents from Kimberly Ashby , an Extraordinary East Coast artist from a very, very special + small coastal village in Maine... I'm utterly in love with everything she so carefully packaged up for me...Kimberly truly read me well through my blog and found so many beautiful treasures to comfort me...I am still enjoying everything she sent me even now during this deep winter we're going through...from the amazing art she created and shared with me to the delicious chocolates from Maine to the divine music she burned for me...oh, the sweet music that inspires me to even create more beauty...how did you even know my type of jazz/sultry type of voice that I adore?!




(all images from Labour of Love)

look at all the beautiful treasures she sent...even sea glass+rocks from the Eastern shores...almost near the Canadian borders...WOW...the art she creates, my gorgeous Eiffel Tower ornament, the most adorable French tea/cafe cup...the most comfortable + stylish hat...in sweet colours that i adore...oh, Kimberly the joy you sent me all the way across our fine nation...




(all images from Labour of Love)



...will never ever be forgotten...

Thank you from the bottom of my heart...



There are so many other pictures that I'm editing of beautiful presents + joy that so many kindred spirits have been sending me this YEAR...so I'm going to try to dedicate my Fridays to thank so many soules out there that have touched my heart...

So, Kimberly Ashby thank you from the bottom of my heart. I will treasure everything for years to come!

Look out for next Friday...I'm hoping to have more pics to show of all the wonders that so many beautiful artists are sharing with me in my new weekly

Merci beaucoup le vendredi...(Thank you very much Fridays) posts.

Bonne Nuit

xoxo jo ;)


2 comments:

Gracie said...

Aww Jo!

You seem to participate in some great swaps! I adore what you received. Plus what you sent out in the previous post is beautiful! Wow! You really know how to spoil someone!

Also I do hope your feeling better. I wasn't able to leave a comment before as I'm super busy with work and so tired from working.

I'm enjoying your blog posts and your photos are so inspiring and amazing! I wish I put more effort into my photos.

I hope you and your family are well. xox

Sandra Evertson said...

Fabulous! Sending Season's Greetings your way!
Sandra Evertson