Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Joyeux Noel...

Merry Christmas everyone!
Hoping everyone is enjoying the beauty this Christmas Season has to offer...has everyone been busy the last few days prepping for today??? We sure have! I was very late in sending out my annual Christmas picture cards...but I finally mailed the last out yesterday...I know...better late than never....right?! This is just one of them...the lil' munchkins just loved the miseletoe idea...
My sis, Mary Ann came for a visit this past weekend and we celebrated this past Sunday with her annual Christmas Virtual Tea Party...it was wild...go to her blog and see what happened...it's toooo funny...not your typical dainty tea party for sure...but we had a bunch of fun...the best part was making paperbag gingerpeople...we loved it!!!
...what's your favourite Holiday Tradition?
We'll be heading out to Christmas Eve mass in a few hours and right now I'm roasting some ham...this is our Christmas Eve menu:
Roasted Ham, Mashed Potatoes, Warm+Crusty French Loaves, Steamed Brocolli, Sweet Potatoe Pie, Christmas Cookies, Uncle Mike's Chocochippers, Vanilla Piourette + Coconut Cake... mmm...I know it's all just for the four of us...
but leftovers are the best for our Midnight scurrying around while putting all the X-mas gifts under the tree and their stockings...(then tomorrow Christmas Morning it'll be Christmas Breakfast Casserole, French Toast Casserole, Cinnamon Rolls and fruits...then dear hubby will be making his famous Pea+Ham soup and I'll be making crunchy croutons to go with it...mmmm)
After dinner and before the lil' munckins go to bed...they'll be scattering the Magic Reindeer Snacks I made for them and also Sweet Rhonda gave them a cute version too! Then the magic starts to happen...dear hubby will do his magic outside for the lil' ones...I can't wait to see their lil' eyes pop out when they see that Santa did come with his sleigh and reindeers...oh, to be a kid again...
Wishing all of my dear and sweet friends all over the world a very Happy Christmas and hoping you have the most wonderful dreams coming true with your loved ones...until next time...
JOYEUX NOEL!!!
xoxo jo ;)

No comments: