Friday, January 16, 2009

merci beaucoup le vendredi 4, tangee, cookie swap 2008

here are some pics of my sister, Mary Ann's Cookie Swap 2008 that i participated in. these are pics of cookies and a special handmade jewelry set made by my sweet partner, Tangee...all the way from California...how wonderful was this package. it came at a nice time, when we needed some comfort and joy. thank you again, sweet Tangee! i love the beautiful necklace and matching bracelet...it goes with everything and my lil' gal has been eyeing it but i'm keeping it in a safe place...










thank you (again!) so much, Tangee, for all the yummy treats and esp. your handmade jewelry...your thoughtfulness during the holidays were so much appreciated!
{please forgive my late entry and my tardy thank you response to you...we had a bit of rough patch a few weeks ago...and i wasn't able to properly thank you until now...}
Bonne nuit
xoxo jo ;)

No comments: