Friday, January 9, 2009

merci beaucoup le vendredi #3...Josephine-RedThread











due to this harsh winter we've been having, i haven't been able to post on my weekly friday posts. i apologize for that.
finally, i have a chance to thank my newest kindred spirit + sweet gal, Josephine at Red Thread
for her most thoughtful gift to me this past holiday.

Josephine has a wonderful online journal that is full of inspirational pictures of life, fashion, movies, neat things, places + people. here's a lil' bit about her and her blog (taken from her profile bio page) :
"a personal view of art/design, food/drink, books, fashion, and film connected through a different red thread (theme). this blog is named after the chinese legend that says that everyone is linked to people who have a significant impact on their lives via a red string. "

how inspirational is that! simply yet truthfully stated. i love reading her blog. it's so thought provoking!

Josephine made a set of gorgeous letterpressed "Merci" cards. i absolutely love the simplicity of the phrase, the Frenchness, the colour and the texture of the card. less is more and i truly believe that!

she also gave me 2 sweet journals, pink + green to write my thoughts, dreams or adventures...i can't wait...

also in my pack was this adorable "cuddle with love cider" by ChewingtheCud (you see how you can learn from a kindred spirit? thank you, sweet Josephine for introducing this shoppe to me...i love etsy and finding new + exciting places to shoppe for unique items...) in a muslim lil' bag...i love 'hearts' and it simply smells divine!

finally, she wrote a note to me on this wonderful letterpressed postcard 'Holiday Telegram' from ChewingtheCud printed exclusively by Flybird Press + here. I adore these types of stationaries. simple pleasures to last a whole lifetime...

thank you so much Sweet Josephine for creating sweet memories, remembering me during such a special time of the year and warming my heart through our new friendship...Je l'adore tout!

when the weather lets up and i have a few moments to myself...i'll post a lil' thank you to a special someone who sent delicious yummy treats and a gorgeous set of jewelry that is quite unique and a knockout to wear with anything! how blessed am i to have sweet + thoughtful hearts sending such love my way...totally feeling grateful...

bonne nuit...
xoxo jo ;)

1 comment:

Josephine said...

aw, shucks! thank you for your kind words! i'm so happy to have made a blog friend in you. your blog is an equally inspiring place for me as well!