Sunday, July 27, 2008

ahhh...Summer Birthday Virtual Tea Party...


Well...today was a real scorcher out there...what I needed was a lil' break and enjoy some of the beautiful weather here...so happy that my lil' gal, Shioban, helped me prepare for our lil' celebration outdoors. I participated in my sis, Mary Ann's flickr group-Vintage Tea Room's Summer Birthday Virtual Tea Party...it also is her special B-day and she lucked out having a b-day party the way she would like it...wish I could have spent it with my mom + sis...but my lil' ones have school and we can't miss anymore days... My sis and mom, really probably had a feast...I could smell it now...man, wish i was there!!! I truly bet it was amazing!!!!!!!!

This is what I had at our special party: lil' creamy veggie finger sandwiches all shaped as bunnies, butterflies and hearts...cheese+crackers, assorted delicious cookies, homemade raspberry bars, raspberry rendevouz tea, pizelles, strawberries, chocolates...

mmm....so yummy!
this is my special tea cup...bought this cup several months ago at P.O.S.H. Chicago... i LOVE that shoppe!!! so many neat French lovelies over there! i think i need to re-visit that shoppe, find some wonderful goodies and take some pics!

the raspberry rendevouz tea was delicious!!! (and let's not forget this GORGEOUS cake...it's divine!)


mmm...i adore my raspberry bars...been making these for YEARS!
for more beautiful tea time...go here ... you'll be wishing you had joined in on the fun!!!

all in all...it was a fantastic day! a bit hot w/pesky lil' flies but watching the lil' ones eat all the goodies made it so worthwhile!!!
Happy B-day, Sweet Sis and thank you for hosting such a wonderful Virtual Tea Party...Loved it all!
Bonne Nuit
jo ; ) xoxo

No comments: