Friday, February 13, 2009

Bonjour, amour...

(some of my creations that i've been working on for a couple of Valentine's Swaps- more pics to come of my altered Valentine Heart Box for my sis' Vintage Secret Admirer Valentine Swap...)

Happy Valentine's Day!

as promised here are the names of the sweethearts that will be playing 'Pay It Forward' with me... i'll be sending off my lil' surprise packages to their mailboxes within 365 days...

and...
a surprise sweetheart that doesn't even know...(i heart this!)

merci beaucoup to rachel and mary ann for playing along with me...your kind+giving heart are such blessings to this world...and will touch a few hearts...now that is LOVE!
thank you so much for sharing...

have a BEAUTIFUL Valentine's Day!
...now me + my lil' gal (shioban) are off to a secret adventure up north with my sweetheart of a sis.
3 sweet girly days...to enjoy!
au revoir!

bonjour, amour...
xoxo jo ;)

No comments: