Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Day 11 Hush

Day 11
"HUSH" go here for more "Hush" intrepretations
Today we are supposed to draw a time line of our life in our journals.
This map is supposed to show you that whatever roads you've taken...it should have led you to where you are meant to be..."everything in life has a purpose..." (our host, Maegen Beishline states it so beautifully in Day 11:
"...I’m not the most religious person you’ll ever meet, but I am a deeply spiritual person. And I believe without a doubt that everything in our lives contributes to the person we are ultimately meant to be. I believe that everything in life has a purpose. I also believe that we are all creative beings and that all of life’s twist and turns take part in forming our own personal creativity. With that in mind, I can look back at my life in timeline fashion and see how each turn, point, stumble, hurdle, back step, and milestone has led me to this exact point in my life...." )

I agree...
my life is here and I'm blessed to have what I have...
here is my interpretation of "HUSH"
bonne nuit
xoxo

No comments: